Reduce your exposure to fraud and profitably grow your business, while enhancing your customer experience and optimizing business performance. DataX Fraud Prevention tools provide the insight needed to approve more while spending less.
Lower your consumer acquisition costs and increase revenue opportunities with these services from DataX!
Comprehensive Data Lowers Risk. Empower Your Credit Decisions.
The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Repository of Information On Specialty Finance Consumers
With equitable access to the top industry leaders in specialty finance and additional unique lenders who exclusively report to DataX, our report encompasses everything needed to make the right lending decision, often before slower reporting bureaus are aware that a consumer's credit worthiness is at risk. Gauge how often consumers open loans, as well as how much to lend based on past performance.
Report Sections include:
- Application Information – Credit Header Data
- Conflict Indicators – Risk & Fraud
- Unique Identifiers – Consumer Stability
- Tradeline Summary – 7 Years Detailed Activity
- Payment Details – 7 Years Payment Performance Information
Reduce Your Exposure To Fraud With The Next Generation Of Real-Time Identity Verification Tools.
- Enables quick, confident, and objective decisions about a consumer’s identity
- Employs advanced analytics and record-linking technology to provide more robust, accurate and real-time results
- Measures the strength of the relationship among “in-wallet” data elements by cross-checking consumer input against billions of unique records from both internal and public sources
- Comprehensive Verification Index (CVI) Score – A calculated numerical score of 0-50 based on the match rate of Name-Address-SSN, Name-Address-Phone
- Verifies consumer identity, using Name, Address, SSN, DOB and other data elements, including the OFAC check for US Patriot Act compliance
Whether you aim to prevent fraud, reduce risk or profitably grow your business, trust DataX to customize a verification solution for your needs.
What is it?
- A supplemental FCRA regulated risk score that introduces a new dimension to the assessment of consumer fraud and credit worthiness – STABILITY
- Provides unprecedented visibility into consumer risk
- Dynamic repository of 2 trillion aggregated data elements
- Includes more than 2 billion unique identity elements & receives an average daily flow of 54 million consumer data elements
- Over 2 billion historic consumer transactions
Contains real-time, cross-industry data about:
- Credit Applications
- Card Transactions
- Payments – Utility, Retail, Card, etc.
- Change of Name/Address
- Telephony – Wireless/ Land
Protect Your Business By Taking Preventative Action In Real-Time With The Most Up-To-Date And Insightful Bank Account Information!
- Validate banking information up-front
- Prevent errors at the point of capture
- Reduce costs associated with returned items and collections
- Verify the legitimacy of a bank account and routing number (ABA)
- Identify potential fraud before it occurs
- Verify the status of the bank account as reflected in real-time based on the last processing day's cycle
- Participating: Majority of US financial institutions reporting in real-time
- Non-Participating: i.e. Some Regional Banks, Credit Unions reporting in batch.
The DataX Bank Account Verification service also alerts you to high-risk accounts and provides valuable, detailed information including:
- Closed account
- Non-transactional account
- Account not located
- Repeat offender of NSF
- Non-Demand Deposit Account (DDA)
An Unprecedented Level Of Insight For Smarter Lending Decisions.
Knowing your customer’s banking behavior is crucial and can mean the difference between establishing a long term relationship with a valued customer and exposing yourself to fraud.
Below are just a few of the main attributes of the comprehensive FCRA regulated ChexAdvisor Report:
- Real-time inquiry data provided by the nation’s financial institutions
- Gain insight into consumers with a thin-file, limited account history and experience, or who are new to the specialty finance space
- Recognize consumers who frequently open/close bank accounts
- Know the likelihood of a consumer’s account being forcibly closed
- Identify persons with a history of fraud closures
- Cross reference bank account details for insight into bank account age
DataX Offers A Full Range Of Sophisticated Analytics For The Financial Services Industry, Including:
- Underwriting Rules: Pre-Launch Testing, Post-Launch Reviews
- Positive Decisioning: Risk Segmentation, Business Rules
Profit and Loss Analysis:
- Cost Per Accepted
- Cost Per Funded
- Cost Per Inquiry
Monitoring and Testing:
- Stability Reporting
- Accept/ Fail Rate Analysis
- New Services & Techniques
- Industry Trend Analysis